Terms & Conditions
SHIPPING CHARGES & REMOTE SHIPPING FEES
Please note that unless otherwise stated, all orders will ship via Canada's Post. If you would like to use another shipping provider, please let us know prior to placing the order and we will be happy to provide you with an estimate to ship your order with your selected shipping provider. We can provide shipping with a number of providers such as; UPS, FedEx, Dicom, and DHL.
*Due to the additional cost of shipping to remote northern locations (Nunavut, Yukon, Northwest Territories) an additional fee of 15% of your total order will be added to your final invoice when shipping via Canada Post. For other shipping providers please contact us prior to placing your order for a more accurate estimate.
We offer a flat-rate shipping fee of $10.99 for standard shipping across Canada on all orders totalling $99.99 or less*. Orders of $100.00 or more placed within Canada* will received free shipping via Canada Post regular delivery service.
CONTESTS, GIVEAWAYS & SWEEPSTAKES TERMS & CONDITIONS.
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to 245 William Street, Hawkesbury, Ontario, K6A 1X2 (ATTN: Legal Department).
Cloud Compass Premium Blends will conduct all Cloud Compass Premium Blends contests and sweepstakes (“Contests” and “Sweepstakes”), including radio contests, online and text-based sweepstakes, and contests and sweepstakes conducted through Cloud Compass Premium Blends social media accounts (e.g., Facebook, Reddit Discord, Instagram, etc.), substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. Void where prohibited. All federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations apply.
2. Eligibility. Unless otherwise specified, all Contests and Sweepstakes are open only to legal Canadian residents (excluding residents of Quebec) who are above the legal age of majority in the province or territory which they currently reside in at the time of entry Void where prohibited by law. Unless otherwise specified, employees of Cloud Compass Premium Blends, its affiliates, related entities and subsidiaries, promotional sponsors, prize providers, advertising agencies, and the immediate family members and household members of all such employees are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and stepchildren. The term “household members” refers to people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year. Contests and Sweepstakes are subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and decisions made by Cloud Compass Premium Blends, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest or Sweepstake. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
1. Contest or Sweepstakes Period. The Contest or Sweepstake will begin and end at the times specified by Cloud Compass Premium Blends. Cloud Compass Premium Blends computer is the official time keeping device for all Contests and Sweepstakes.
1. How to Enter. Entry methods for Contest and Sweepstakes will be specified by Cloud Compass Premium Blends and entries must be received during the contest or sweepstakes period to be eligible. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.Cloud Compass Premium Blends shall not be responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, inappropriate or misdirected entries, all of which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address or telephone number used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned the telephone number by the wireless carrier or an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Cloud Compass Premium Blends and will not be returned. Cloud Compass Premium Blends reserves the right to contact entrants and all other individuals whose email address is submitted as part of a Contest or Sweepstakes.
1. Winner Selection. Contest and Sweepstakes winners will be determined according to the method specified by Cloud Compass Premium Blends at our sole and exclusive discretion. The winning entrant will be contacted using the email address and/or telephone number provided with the entry and may be awarded the prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules or the specific Contest or Sweepstakes rules). Cloud Compass Premium Blends decisions as to the administration and operation of Contests and Sweepstakes and the selection of potential winners is final and binding in all matters related to the Contest or Sweepstakes. Failure to respond to the initial verification contact within three (3) days of notification will result in disqualification.
1. Verification of Potential Winner. POTENTIAL CONTEST AND SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY CLOUDCOMPASS PREMIUM BLENDS, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST OR SWEEPSTAKES. The potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and/or the Office Rules of the specific Contest or Sweepstakes, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner may be required to sign and return to Cloud Compass Premium Blends, within three (3) days of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize, if applicable. A winner who returns the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within the required time period will be deemed to have accepted the prize and thereafter will not be permitted to rescind their acceptance of the prize and/or return the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and/or the liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that the potential winner of a contest or sweepstakes prize is disqualified for any reason, Cloud Compass Premium Blends may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
1. Prizes. Contest and Sweepstakes prizes will be as specified by Cloud Compass Premium Blends. Winner may be responsible for all taxes and/or shipping cost associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a Contest or Sweepstakes prize depend on a number of factors, including but not limited to the number of eligible entries received by Cloud Compass Premium Blends during the Contest or Sweepstakes period and the number of listeners participating at any given time. Cloud Compass Premium Blends reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made unless agreed upon by Cloud Compass Premium Blends.
1. Entry Conditions and Release. By entering a Contest or Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules, the Office Rules of the specific Contest or Sweepstakes, and the decisions of Cloud Compass Premium Blends, which are binding and final in all matters relating to any Contest or Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless Cloud Compass Premium Blends, and its subsidiaries, related and affiliated companies, participating sponsors, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Contest or Sweepstakes, and each of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in a Contest or Sweepstakes, acceptance or use or misuse of prize and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant's participation in the Contest or Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use, non-use or misuse of the prize.
No purchase is necessary to enter. To enter without making a purchase simply send the following information, as well as a physical copy (photocopy or printed photograph) of your government issued ID (both sides: front and back), to the address listed below.
Cloud Compass HQ | Attn: Waffle Department | 245 William Street, Hawkesbury, Ontario, K6A 1X2, Canada
1. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in a Contest or Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Cloud Compass Premium Blends and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and province for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
1. Taxes. All Provincial, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded in any Contest or Sweepstakes become the sole responsibility of the winner.
2. General Conditions. Cloud Compass Premium Blends reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify any Contest or Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Cloud Compass Premium Blends' reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest or Sweepstakes, as determined by Cloud Compass Premium Blends in its sole discretion. Cloud Compass Premium Blends reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of a Contest or Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Cloud Compass Premium Blends reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Cloud Compass Premium Blendss failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
1. Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest or Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or Sweepstakes or receipt or use, non-use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Contest or Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance or completion of the Contest or Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Cloud Compass Premium Blends, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, programming or any other reason causes more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available or claimed, Cloud Compass Premium Blends reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
1. Disputes. Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with a Contest or Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Contest or Sweepstakes or the determination of the winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with a Contest or Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the Canadian Court of Appeals or the appropriate provincial court located in the entrant’s Cloud Compass Premium Blends store area; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering a Contest or Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Cloud Compass Premium Blends in connection with the Contest or Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the province in which the entrant’s residence is located, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state in which the entrant’s residence is located.
1. Sweepstakes Results. A winners list may be obtained thirty (30) days after the conclusion of a Contest or Sweepstakes by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Cloud Compass Premium Blends, 127-250 Main Street East, Hawkesbury, On. K6A 1A5.
1. Claiming a prize. Winners must claim their prize (30) days from the time they are notified that it is available for pick up. Cloud Compass Premium Blends is not required to replace a prize that was not claimed within the (30) day time period or after the prize has expired. Winners must also correctly answer a skill testing question, which will be provided by Cloud Compass Premium Blends on a per contest basis. Failure to answer correctly will disqualify the winner and a new winner will be selected at random.
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website is operated by Cloud Compass Premium Blends. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Cloud Compass Premium Blends. Cloud Compass Premium Blends offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Cloud Compass Premium Blends, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Cloud Compass Premium Blends and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of 250 Main Street East, Unit 127, Hawkesbury, ON, K6A1A5, Canada.
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.